Commercial Snowplowing Contractor As anyone who has lived in New England can tell you we are extremely vulnerable to severe winter storms. A winter storm of any size can lead to havoc for businesses and property managers. Winter storms must be dealt with immediately and in a proper manner. Every hour that passes is another hour that can lead to lost revenue and potential law suits. Cassidy landscaping & Masonry Corp. has proven that we can weather the longest storms like the largest in Boston’s history in February of 2003. We can do this through great leadership, positive and professional attitude and an unparalleled level of confidence no matter how deep the snow gets. We have the most cutting edge equipment to take on any winter weather precipitation 24/7/365 days a year.
General Snowplowing Info:
A proud member of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association)
- 24/7/365 on call staff of over 65 employees and subs
- Hired meteorology services for fast updates and somewhat reliable forecasts
- Walk every inch of every site, marking curbs, fire hydrants, fixed hazards and most importantly mapping out traffic patterns to make sure your sites stays operational no matter how fast the snow falls
- A full line of over 18 pieces of equipment to tackle any storm
- 48 hour invoicing after storm
- Fully insured for snow & ice liability for your peace of mind and ours
- Stock pile fuel & salt so it’s always reliable
- Pre-season and pre-storm planning Curb-to-Curb clearing of your property!
- Dependable service(no matter how deep the snow gets).
- Post-storm reporting! We use only 100% salt so there is no sand clean up, saving loads of money come spring. This also provides better product during and after a storm.